Sunday, September 6, 2009

courage in the face of unknown

i have always admired people who are not afraid to face the consequences of their decisions.. who unblinkingly face the arrows that life throws at them.
I am not a coward but there has been many instances in my life where my eyes start searching for the nearest exit route..
I wish i was strong emotionally to face all the obstacles in my life!.. but i know that this is something i lack..it has taken a lot of retrospection and soul searching for me to accept this weakness of mine..
the only thing i can console myself with is every morning when i get up i tell myself that i am a little less weaker than yesterday..

1 comment:

  1. Khotu, you are a wonderful writer. We face obstacles everyday in our lives--emotional, physical, psychological obstacles-- they have become a part of our existence. It is true that soul searching will present before you a nuevo version of yourself, but is it really possible to have an in depth self appraisal? We are so dependent on our surrounding environment that ultimately it is not us, it is the environment we live in and the obstacles it poses before us weave our destiny and our reaction various events of our life. Lovely post, keep wrting.

    ReplyDelete